An upcoming event in Washington, DC, to be held on March 30th and hosted by the Financial Services Roundtable, promises to be both highly-interesting and informative, addressing the very latest in retirement plan portability research and development.
The event, Retirement Plan Portability & Public Policy: Unlocking the potential in portability, will take place at the Financial Services Roundtable’s headquarters [map] from 10:30 a.m. to Noon, and is free to attend. To register, click here. Click here to view a full agenda.
The event features an all-star lineup of presenters, including:
- Former U.S. Senator Kent Conrad, Co-Chair, Bipartisan Policy Center Commission on Retirement Security and Personal Savings
- Stephen M. Saxon, Principal, Groom Law Group
- Jack VanDerhei, Research Director, EBRI
- Spencer Williams, Founder, President & CEO of Retirement Clearinghouse
Key topics include:
- New research by the Employee Benefit Research Institute (EBRI) on the overall benefits of portability to America’s defined contribution system
- The latest on Auto Portability, including:
- Auto Portability Explained
- The Auto Portability Advisory Opinion
- An Auto Portability Progress Report
- Auto Portability & the Future of Portability