As we pause at the end of 2018 to count our blessing and to celebrate the Holidays, we at Retirement Clearinghouse (RCH) find ourselves grateful for a very successful year.
As our video below depicts:
- In 2018, RCH surpassed $4 billion in retirement account assets consolidated.
- To date, RCH has:
- Served 25,000 plans
- Assisted over 1.4 million plan participants
- Verified over 1.3 million addresses
- For participants with less than $5,000 and subject to mandatory distributions, we’ve helped prevent over 230,000 unnecessary cashouts following separation – a cashout rate that’s half the industry average.
- In November, the Department of Labor issued the Auto Portability Advisory Opinion, along with a proposed Prohibited Transaction Exemption. Industry reaction to the DOL's actions has been highly-positive, including over 50 articles carried by 40 media outlets.
The secret to our success – past, present and future – is 100% due to our incredible clients and to the dedicated RCH employees who serve them.
As we look forward to 2019, RCH would like to offer our heartfelt thanks to our plan sponsors, providers and employees who’ve made everything possible.
Happy Holidays and a Safe & Prosperous New Year!